domingo, 31 de mayo de 2009

Interview


She is my friend Bianca and she is an Industrial Engineering.

1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?

The engineering is the science that studies the combination of scientific, mathematical and technical knowledge to create and solve situations of the daily life.

2. What influenced you to pursue Electronics engineering, industrial engineering, computer science engineering or informatics engineering?

The work of my father and my Mathematical skills influenced on me to choose this career ( Industrial Engineering ) and especially the career has a extensive field of work.

3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?

The process to become an engineer is not easy, because you will have to study every day and you can not go out every weekend with your friends.

4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?

For me to be a good engineer you must be very smart and creative.

5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?

Any work related to my career, luckyly I found it but in the future I would like to be a supervisor in the environmental area.

6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?

When you study a lot for many days and you get a good calification.

7. From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?

The amount of days that you will have to dedicate studying.

8. What are your plans for the future?

Find a good job related with my career in Venezuela or go to England to get a master’s degree in plant manager.

9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school.

everything that I did when I was at urbe for example share with my friends.

10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?

Is a beautiful career and very interesting and nowdays many companies are looking for good engineers around the world and it is a great oportunity in your life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario